Finding Peace of Mind
Today, more and more people are opting to select their memorial monument and cemetery lot before the need arises. What better way to help ease the confusion, stress and burden from our loved ones than to prearrange our own permanent memorial.
By planning ahead, you choose the style, size, color and artwork you prefer. Our caring staff will help you with a personalized design that you help create. We also have many traditional and standard designs you may choose from. Whatever is important and meaningful to you will be reflected in your memorial. This is your opportunity to tell future generations about yourself and their heritage.
Before you purchase a cemetery lot, ask what kind of memorials are allowed. Some allow only flat, bronze markers verses traditional, granite monuments. We are happy to answer your questions regarding cemetery rules and regulations, and any other questions you may have regarding pre planning.
There is wisdom in planning for the future. Here are 5 benefits of pre-planning:
- Make decisions at a time of peace, not a time of grief.
- It’s your opportunity to make your personal, permanent statement, your beliefs, values, hobbies, interest, etc.
- Make sure your wishes are known and carried out.
- Relieve the emotional burden from your loved ones.
- You can save money. Like everything else, it will cost less now than in years to come.
Peace of Mind. Let us guide you through pre planning today. Call, email or stop in. We are happy to answer your questions.