Vinewood Cemetery, Edmore
Vinewood Cemetery Memorial Guide
Get Our "Helpful Questions To Ask The Cemetery" PDF
Schedule A Meeting With Our Grand Rapids Staff
About Vinewood Cemetery
Vinewood Cemetery located on First Street or Wyman Rd. (County Rd. 571) in the Village of Edmore, and is owned and operated by the Village of Edmore. The first burials date from as early as the 1890’s. It has been expanded over the years and now is roughly ten acres.
The wooded setting is the resting place of more than 3000 and currently has several sections with numerous available plots with years of interment space. The experienced, compassionate village staff provides exceptional support to making end-of-life arrangements at the time of need or when planning for the future.